A campus community inspired to use smart, actionable data for innovation and continuous improvement
The Office of Planning and Institutional Effectiveness promotes a culture of innovation and continuous improvement by providing the campus community with user-friendly data and information to help support data-driven decision making, strategic and master planning, enrollment management, grant development, academic and unit assessment, institutional accreditation, and student success.
Please select from the list below to learn more about student demographics at Columbia-Greene:
- Fall 2018 Student Profile
- Spring 2019 Student Profile
- Summer 2019 Student Profile
- Fall 2019 Student Profile
- Spring 2020 Student Profile
- Summer 2020 Student Profile
Please select from the list below to view the College’s annual Institutional Effectiveness Report Cards:
- 2016 – 2017 Institutional Effectiveness Report Card
- 2017 – 2018 Institutional Effectiveness Report Card
- 2018 – 2019 Institutional Effectiveness Report Card
Please select from the list below to view resources related to the College’s institutional assessment process.
For more information about planning and institutional effectiveness at Columbia-Greene, please contact:
Casey O’Brien, Ed.D.
Assistant Dean of Planning and Institutional Effectiveness
Phone: 518-828-4181 ext. 3352
E-mail Casey O’Brien
Diana C. Smith
Research Analyst, Technical Assistant II for Institutional Effectiveness
Phone: 518-828-4181 ext. 3354
E-mail Diana C. Smith