Goal 1: Quality Education
- Objective 1: Students will attain core academic proficiencies as defined in
our Academic Philosophy.
- Objective 2: Academic Support services will reflect the College’s
commitment to excellence.
- Objective 3: The teaching and learning environment will meet or exceed
- Objective 4: The College will provide academic programming that is
responsive to the needs of its service area.
Goal 2: Accessibility
- Objective 1: The College will maintain affordability.
- Objective 2: The College will prepare academically challenged students for College success.
- Objective 3: The College will maintain a diverse student population.
Goal 3: Excellent Facilities
- Objective 1: The College will provide a physical infrastructure that supports a commitment to educational excellence.
- Objective 2: The College will provide effective technology that supports teaching, learning, administrative operations, and student success.
- Objective 3: The College will maintain a Safe and Secure Campus.
Goal 4: Student Centered
- Objective 1: The College will foster an atmosphere where students are supported in the learning environment.
- Objective 2: The College will provide students with opportunities for personal growth and enrichment.
Goal 5: Service to the Community
- Objective 1: The College will effectively serve the social, cultural needs of its local community in a way that reflects the mission of the College.
- Objective 2: The College will provide career and workforce development programming to meet the needs of the local community.
Goal 6: Sound Management
- Objective 1: The College will enhance institutional effectiveness through leadership, planning and accountability to ensure public trust.
- Objective 2: The Columbia-Greene Community College Foundation will contribute to the financial well-being of the College and will be a formidable force in advancing academic programs and College facilities.
- Objective 3: The College will promote its mission through consistent, effective messaging and branding aimed at prospective students, the community at-large, stakeholders, and current students.