Located in spacious quarters opposite the campus library, the Academic Support Center provides student support services that include software and hardware to supplement many areas of academic instruction. Services are provided through computer classrooms, computer labs, study and testing areas, and include tutoring, make-up testing, and access to software used by most of the academic divisions on campus.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Academic Support Center is offering makeup testing by appointment. Students should contact their instructors regarding the availability and arrangements for makeup testing.
Hours of Operation
The Academic Support Center is open Monday through Friday and is closed on Saturdays and Sundays. Please see the current scheduled hours below.
Appointments for computer lab use should be made 24 hours in advance by calling 518-828-4181 ext. 3242 or emailing email@example.com. Please include the date and time you are requesting and contact information so your appointment can be confirmed. For safety reasons, please plan to bring your own headphones or earbuds if possible.
- Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Closed Saturdays, and Sundays
Academic Support Center:
- Dawn-Marie Vittoria Blasl, Interim Director of Academic Support Center; Associate Professor; Transitional Studies Chairperson; Director of College-in-the-High School
- Albert Osuch, Technical Assistant Academic II
- Barbara Sanson, Technical Assistant Academic III
- Barbara Sanson
Contact the Academic Support Center at 518-828-4181 extension 3242.