NetTutor is an online tutoring service that is available to CGCC students for select courses via BlackboardTM
You can view a short introductory video to learn how NetTutor works at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq6J84Sv2ro
The video includes information on checking the Online tutoring schedule for your course
NetTutor can be accessed when you are logged in to Blackboard following the link on the left side of the page.
Once on the page for NetTutor, choose the subject for your class.
COVID-19 NOTE: The list of subjects available for NetTutor has been expanded greatly since additional classes have gone to an online format, however, not every class that falls under these expanded topics will have a NetTutor link. We have provided the means to access the service for covered subjects even if your specific class does not have a NetTutor link. Simply follow the instructions below.
Enroll in the Tutoring Resources Class in Blackboard
- Log into Blackboard.
- Click on the Courses tab.
- Type the word tutoring in the Course Search Box.
- Click on the Go button.
- Click the drop down arrow next to the TUTORING course, click the Enroll option and then click Submit.
Access NetTutor from the Tutoring Resources Class in Blackboard
- Once you are enrolled in the Tutoring Resources course in Blackboard, find and click on the left side navigation button labeled NetTutor (in the future, you will log into Blackboard and select the Tutoring Resources class from the list of courses in which you are enrolled, and then select NetTutor as above).
- Next, in the content panel, click on NetTutor. You will see a waiting screen and then you will see a EULA screen. Scroll through that, and choose accept.
- After that, follow the on screen instructions inside NetTutor to find and select the subject in which you are seeking tutoring.