Discover books, ebooks, articles, videos and more.
C-GCC Library Services
The Library is closed until further notice
All digital resources and services are still available. While the borrowing of physical books is unavailable, students may find and use eBooks by searching Primo, the Library’s online catalog. Librarians are also available via email to answer research questions and help with citing sources. To contact the Library, please email email@example.com, or use our contact form.
Please click here for free remote learning resources for students and faculty research guide.
Other Service Changes
Inter-library loans are suspended. The return date is extended among all libraries for all borrowers. Contact ILLiad@sunycgcc.edu for specific inter-library-loan questions.
Circulation from the physical collection is suspended. Due dates for anything currently checked out have been extended to August 17.
Borrowers will not accrue fines or penalties, including through inter-library loan, and students/borrowers should hold onto materials until the start of the Fall semester, beginning September 8. Please check this page for updates as they become available.
Library and Media Services Staff
- Geralynn Demarest, Professor, Librarian and Department Chair of Library and Media Services
- John Santana, Assistant Professor, Circulation and Reference Librarian
- Lynn Erceg, Technical Assistant III – Library
- Carl Nabozny, Multi Media Coordinator
- Barbara Pilatich, Stenographer, Library and Media Services
- Tina Santiago, Senior Library Clerk
- Elyse Browne, Technical Assistant II Library (Part-time)
- Susan Timan, Evening Supervisor Library (Part-time)
To contact the Library, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.