Discover books, ebooks, articles, videos and more.
People in the college community and residents of Columbia and Greene counties, sixteen or older, may get library cards (please bring ID). To obtain a library borrowing card, a Columbia or Greene County patron must present adequate documentation to prove county residency. Acceptable documentation includes:
- NYS driver’s license with county address
- NYS non-driver ID with county address
- Other photo ID AND proof of address such as tax or utility bill to a county address in the name of the individual applying for a borrower’s card.
Others are welcome to use the library but may not borrow.
We particularly welcome high school students doing school research.
Remote access to our online database subscriptions is available to all currently enrolled C-GCC students.
Library phone number: 518-828-4181 extension 3286
Regular Library Hours
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Friday – 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday – 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- CLOSED Sundays
Regular Media Center Hours
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Closed weekends
Library and Media Services Staff
- Geralynn Demarest, Professor, Librarian and Department Chair of Library and Media Services
- John Santana, Assistant Professor, Circulation and Reference Librarian
- Lynn Erceg, Technical Assistant III – Library
- Carl Nabozny, Multi Media Coordinator
- Barbara Pilatich, Stenographer, Library and Media Services
- Tina Santiago, Senior Library Clerk
- Elyse Browne, Technical Assistant II Library (Part-time)
- Michael Gorman, Technical Assistant Audio Visual (Part-time)
- Paula June, Clerk Typist Library (Part-time)
- Melissa Salazar, Evening/Weekend Supervisor Library (Part-time)
- Susan Timan, Evening Supervisor Library (Part-time)