Discover books, ebooks, articles, videos and more.
C-GCC Library Services
The library facility is open to Columbia-Greene Community College students, faculty and staff during hours of operation. Due to social distancing, we have fewer computers available for use and must maintain occupancy restrictions. Call ahead if you are planning a visit.
How to Return Items
Please return materials to the book drop outside the Main Entrance of the campus. We will also accept materials mailed via USPS to:
Columbia-Greene Community College Library
4400 Route 23
Hudson, NY 12534
If mailing materials, the library recommends insuring the package to cover any damage or loss resulting from shipping.
Access to Library Collections
Please request items using the Library catalog by identifying materials you’d like to borrow and call to arrange a pickup date and time. Remote access to the library’s digital collections is available to students, faculty and staff.
Library & Media Services Hours
Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Exceptions to the hours above
Wednesday, November 23-25, 2022
Thanksgiving Break – COLLEGE CLOSED
Library and Media Services Staff
- Geralynn Demarest, Professor, Librarian and Department Chair of Library and Media Services
- John Santana, Assistant Professor, Circulation and Reference Librarian
- Carl Nabozny, Multi Media Coordinator
- Barbara Pilatich, Stenographer, Library and Media Services
- Tina Santiago, Senior Library Clerk
- Elyse Browne, Technical Assistant II Library (Part-time)
To contact the Library, call 518.697.6390 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.