Welcome to our new library management system! The C-GCC Library, along with all SUNY Libraries, migrated to a new system, ALMA/PRIMO, on June 26, 2019. PRIMO is the C-GCC Library’s new discovery single search interface that provides access to scholarly content, including print and digital collections.
People in the college community and residents of Columbia and Greene counties, sixteen or older, may get library cards (please bring ID). To obtain a library borrowing card, a Columbia or Greene County patron must present adequate documentation to prove county residency. Acceptable documentation includes:
- NYS driver’s license with county address
- NYS non-driver ID with county address
- Other photo ID AND proof of address such as tax or utility bill to a county address in the name of the individual applying for a borrower’s card.
Others are welcome to use the library but may not borrow.
We particularly welcome high school students doing school research.
Remote access to our online database subscriptions is available to all currently enrolled C-GCC students.
Library phone number: 518-828-4181 extension 3286
End of Semester Hours
December 14 – Last Saturday until January 25, 2020
December 16 – 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
December 17 – 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
December 18-20 – 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
COLLEGE CLOSED December 24, 2019 through January 1, 2020
Between Semester Hours
January 2 through January 19 – 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
COLLEGE CLOSED January 20, 2020 in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
Regular hours resume January 21, 2020
Regular Library Hours
(resume January 21, 2020)
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Friday – 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday – NEW HOURS – 12:00 P.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- CLOSED Sundays
Regular Media Center Hours
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Closed weekends
Library and Media Services Staff
- Geralynn Demarest, Professor/Librarian and Department Chair of Library and Media Services
- John Santana, Instructor/Circulation and Reference Librarian
- Lynn Erceg, Technical Assistant III – Library
- Carl Nabozny, Multi Media Coordinator
- Barbara Pilatich, Stenographer, Library and Media Services
- Tina Santiago, Senior Library Clerk
- Burton Andrews, Technical Assistant Audio Visual (Part-time)
- Elyse Browne, Technical Assistant II Library (Part-time)
- Michael Casaregola, Technical Assistant Audio Visual (Part-time)
- Michael Gorman, Technical Assistant Audio Visual (Part-time)
- Paula June, Clerk Typist Library (Part-time)
- David Spring, Evening/Weekend Supervisor Library (Part-time)
- Susan Timan, Evening Supervisor Library (Part-time)