Discover books, ebooks, articles, videos and more.
C-GCC Library Services
The library facility will be open to Columbia-Greene Community College students, faculty and staff on September 8, 2020 during hours of operation. Call ahead to schedule a time to use the library. The library is not open to the general public.
We are accepting Returns!
Please return materials to the book drop outside the Main Entrance of the campus. Please note that it may take up to two weeks for returned items to come off of your account. Materials will sit in quarantine for three days before being processed. We will also accept materials mailed via USPS to:
Columbia-Greene Community College Library
4400 Route 23
Hudson, NY 12534
If mailing materials, the library recommends insuring the package to cover any damage or loss resulting from shipping.
Access to Library Collections
Please request items using the Library catalog by identifying materials you’d like to borrow and call to arrange a pickup date and time. Library staff will retrieve requested items. Remote access to the library’s digital collections is available to students, faculty and staff.
Librarians are available via email to answer research questions. To contact the Library, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or use our contact form.
Library Fall 2020 Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. (remote resources and services)
These changes will remain in effect until further notice.
Library and Media Services Staff
- Geralynn Demarest, Professor, Librarian and Department Chair of Library and Media Services
- John Santana, Assistant Professor, Circulation and Reference Librarian
- Carl Nabozny, Multi Media Coordinator
- Barbara Pilatich, Stenographer, Library and Media Services
- Tina Santiago, Senior Library Clerk
- Elyse Browne, Technical Assistant II Library (Part-time)
- Susan Timan, Evening Supervisor Library (Part-time)
To contact the Library, e-mail email@example.com.