Records & Registration – CGCC

Records & Registration

Records & Registration

The Office of Records and Registration provides services for current and former students. Our offices are located off of the student courtyard in the Main Building.

The Records & Registration Office is open from 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday. We encourage you to reach out to our office using our contact form for the fastest response to any questions or concerns.  Anyone wishing to visit our office in-person must make an appointment prior to coming to campus or the office.  Requests for an appointment or any questions or concerns should be submitted via our contact form.  Thank you!


Ann Bruno, RegistrarAnn Bruno, Registrar

Carleen Moore, Technical Assistant for Records & Registration – Registration, drop, add, withdrawals, Enrollment verification, transcripts

Frances Winig, Associate for Records & Registration – Certifying official for TAP, Veterans, and Graduates

The Office of Records and Registration can assist with inquiries related to the credit class schedule and the College Catalog (opens in a new window). The College Catalog is Columbia-Greene’s official documentation of all academic programs and individual course descriptions, the College’s Mission and its academic policies.

The Office of Records and Registration is also the focal point for:

  • Registering for classes – individuals may register for classes as non-matriculated (non-degree), or as matriculated if the student has applied to and been accepted at C-GCC. Non-matriculated students may register either in person at the Registration Office or by phone with VISA or MasterCard at 518.697.6420. Matriculated students must register with an academic advisor. See the the Academic Calendar for important dates and deadlines.
  • Dropping a class – a student may drop a class or classes, in which case this course will not appear on the student’s transcript. A student can drop classes until the end of the third week of classes (in a fifteen week semester).
  • Adding a class – a student may add a class or classes on a space available basis until the end of the first week of the semester (in a fifteen week semester).
  • Withdrawing from a class – a student may withdraw from a class or classes after the end of the drop period, in which case the course will appear on the transcript with a grade of “W”, until the end of the eleventh week of classes (in a fifteen week semester).
  • Obtaining grades – Current students may access their grades, schedules and unofficial transcripts online with Banner Self-Service. Follow the login instructions on the MyCGCC page. Direct questions or problems to the Office of Records and Registration at 518.697.6420. If a student has outstanding financial obligations to the college, grades and/or transcripts will not be available.
  • Graduation – if a student believes that he/she is close to completing all program requirements, it is necessary to complete an Application for Graduation. To apply for graduation, login to the Banner Self-Service student profile page, click on the “Apply to Graduate” tab, and follow the steps to complete the graduation application. Degrees are awarded after the completion of each semester (Fall, Spring and Summer); however, there is only one ceremony to honor graduates and that is held in May of each year. Visit our graduation ceremony information page.
  • Sending transcripts – students and former students may request unofficial or official transcripts be sent to themselves, current or potential employers and/or to other colleges. Please visit our Request a Transcript page for more details.
  • Enrollment verification – a student may request that verification of enrollment in college be sent to a current employer, health insurance company, or other agency. This request can be made in writing or in person at the Office of Records and Registration.

Ask about Columbia-Greene Community College!
For inquiries about degree programs or admissions, click here for our admissions contact form!  

Would you like more information (required)?

Request Info