If you register for classes, you are responsible for payment regardless of the status of your financial aid
You must do one of the following:
- Pay your bill in full by the due date by cash, check (made payable to Columbia-Greene Community College), VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
- Complete the application for the C-GCC payment plan, FACTS, accompanied by an appropriate deposit. To apply for FACTS, log in to your CampusConnect® account, click on Review/Pay Account and click on the link at the bottom of your bill.
- Have an approved Sponsor Payment/Billing Authorization from your employer/sponsor. This document must be submitted in lieu of payment by the bill due date to the Bursar’s Office.
- Have approved financial aid. All financial aid awards listed on your bill are estimated and are subject to change without notice. Should your award(s) be reduced, you may owe the College additional funds.
- Have an approved Financial Aid Deferment. Some students may be granted a deferment of their bill through the Financial Aid Office.
A Financial Aid Deferment does NOT guarantee that you will be eligible for any financial aid. It simply gives you time to complete the application process. If you are notified that you are not eligible for financial aid or receive less than what was estimated on the deferment you must make payment of the balance owed.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT PAYING YOUR BILL, PLEASE CONTACT THE BURSAR’S OFFICE DIRECTLY AT (518) 828-4181 EXT. 3338.