- Open your web browser. The registration portal supports the use of the following browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer for Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Microsoft Edge for Windows 10
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
- Browse to the address https://registrationportal.sunycgcc.edu/ as shown in the following image:
- You will be prompted with a dialog box asking for your username and password. The box will look similar to the following image:
Note: the login box will look slightly different depending on which web browser and operating system you are using.
- Enter in the username and password from the letter that CGCC sent to you via postal mail. The letter should look like this. When you have the correct username and password in the box, click the OK button as shown in the following image:
Note: If when you click OK the same dialog box pops back up, please double check your username and password to be sure you have entered everything correctly. Only with the correct username and password can you proceed to the next step.
- You will be brought to the first page of the Registration Portal.
- Click the Next button. On the next page you are asked to re-enter your current password:
Re-enter your password from the letter and again click Next.
- On the next page you are asked to provide answers to our selected security questions so that you can use these security questions and answers to reset your password in the future. After entering the answers to your questions, please click Next.
- You have now successfully registered your account and security questions. The next screen provides confirmation of your successful registration and provides brief instructions for the next part which is resetting your password.
- You must now continue on to the Password Reset Portal to reset your password.
You can find instructions here.