Office of Accessibility Services
Disability Services at Columbia-Greene Community College are provided by the Office of Accessibility Services. The OAS is located in room 101A of the Main Building. For the Spring 2021 semester, due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, on-campus office hours are abbreviated to allow compliance with density and distancing recommendations. Office hours are Monday and Wednesday, 8:00am to 4:00pm by appointment; Tuesday and Thursday 10:00am to 2:00pm by appointment; The on-campus office is closed on Fridays. All students and visitors are asked to make an appointment before arriving in the OAS by emailing email@example.com .
The mission of the Office of Accessibility Services (OAS) is to ensure that students with disabilities have equal access to all college programs and activities. The OAS provides students the opportunity to reach their full potential by:
- coordinating academic adjustments and support services
- promoting independence and self-advocacy
- providing information and referral to appropriate resources
The OAS helps to foster a supportive and inclusive educational environment by:
- building and maintaining partnerships with faculty and staff
- promoting disability awareness among all members of the college community
- providing guidance regarding college policies and procedures to ensure full participation by persons with disabilities in all aspects of campus life
The Office of Accessibility Services is a National Voter Registration Act (NVRA) voter registration site: http://www.elections.ny.gov/NVRA.html (clicking this link will open a new window to the NVRA site).